Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gettin' Ready

So, I decided with the cross season almost over I might give this crazy thing a try. Surely by now all those hardcore crossers are worn down from a winter of crushing it. I started putting some time back in the saddle in hopes that I won't finish dead last. Second to last maybe, I could live with that. I also recently discovered that DK registration is the same day as the race. I had tried to talk myself out of doing it again. I finished, pretty respectably on top of that. I should be happy with that right? Of course not. I started looking at last years results and thinking of all the ways I could shave time next year, plus I should theoretically be in better shape. Dang it, I'll be signing up to have another go at it. Maybe crack the top 10 this year. 

No comments: