Thursday, March 17, 2011

Saving the Starving

Numana (click link to the right) was at ESU last night and requested help in packaging food to be sent to Japan in lieu of everything that is going down over there. Seeing that Numana is a group we ride in support of it was a no-brainer for team high gear to join in the cause. In total the university and community brought out a few hundred people to assist. So many in fact, that they had to rotate and limit how much people could work. What a good problem to have.

I wanted to get more photos, but this is the only one I have for you. I know Matt took more, so check his blog in the near future for his write up.



Here are just a few of the team mates that came (Randy and Mike were also there). More of a family then a team really, I love these peeps! I'm hoping we will have more opportunities to support our new organizations this year.

No comments: