Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New Fun

That's the hopes anyways. To back track a little....Christmas was a bit uneventful for me. In fact it was the first one in 25 years I didn't spend with my family in the fine state of KS. But, it does mean I've earned myself a little more time to visit when I travel back that way. New Year's was good, rang in 2010 in the CEO's hot tub looking out over the ice covered lake and snow covered mountains. Can't complain there.

I am quite excited to know that I will be racing my bike in just 2 and a 1/2 short months. I found a local Tuesday night crit series not far from here that I will be able to make regular appearances at. Never done 'em before, but I'll take what I can get. Then come mtb season I will actually be able to work mon-fri and have weekends free. That means I will be able to do some racing! So until then I'll just keep plugging away on the trainer. In fact, I'm headed there now. 

1 comment:

schwimbiker said...

Oh man, do I miss you. I'm living at Randy's, looking through all your stuff, and I wish you were here to train with. I can't wait for the racing season, and some more seasonable weather! Dude, let me know when you plan to be back. I want a hug.