Friday, January 22, 2010

My Adventure Monkey

I want to kick this post off by highlighting a fine new addition to the list of wonderful links on the right hand side of the page. Visit The Adventure Monkey and you will soon know of what I speak. Magnificent musings and photos from an E-Town local.

So....my adventure monkey couldn't be happier at the moment. Warm temperatures for Tuesday (40 degrees!) have led me to contact some folks for a group ride. Sure, I have to drive an hour and a half to get there, but it's worth it. I will get to ride outside (and on trails none the less!), with other people! Hmm...it just occured to me that since this ride is at 5:30 (will be pitch black by then) I will need the lights and this will negate the 40 degree temps. Didn't say my monkey was bright, still adventerous though. Better make sure the Superfly is tuned up, lights are charged up, and warm clothes are ready to go!

2 comments:

Adventure Monkey said...

Dude, thanks for the lmention and the ink! I can't wait to ride with you someday!

bobby said...

he will crush the hills when the day comes that you ride with him...he's very good at hill crushing this man is.