Sunday, December 20, 2009

Belleayre & Boston

Yep, that's Pauly and the Ol' North Church back there. You know the story one if by land, two if by sea. I spent the weekend in Bean-town this weekend and it was fantastic. Walked the freedom trail and got to see all the sights. Boston is pretty small so it is easy to see everything in one day. Then a blizzard rolled up the East coast and tried to snow me in, but these folks are ready for the snow and had the roads cleared in no time. 

More importantly, I got my board last week. Went up to Belleayre the next day. I can't be riding the trainer 7 days a week, so here's to shreddin' the mountain!
Ah yes, just like riding a bike. We wasted no time in finding the double black runs.


1 comment:

bobby said...

double blacks are ridiculous son! give me a holla soon my friend. rip up some mountain for me as well.