Thursday, April 3, 2008

Keep up!

Okay, I know I've been posting like a mad man lately, so try to keep up. But, I thought I would go ahead and link the pictures from the Spoke Pony for ya that way you don't have to go find them yourself.

So, here are some shots from the race. This is the group waiting for the Le Mans style start. (that means we had to run to get to our bikes) Here is a good shot of Tim and Steph running. And you can kinda see me in between those two fella's. This is a good one of Matt cranking it on the bike. He's blurry because he was going so fast! Here's one of Timzilla. This is a good shot of me climbing. I'm pretty sure this was the last lap and I was out to crush it! This is Jim also on his last lap, except he was trying to lap us. How rude. That looks like about it. Feel free to check out all the pics, these were just some of the High Gear peeps that I could find.

2 comments:

Josh said...

Good race!

See you at Crowder?

-Josh

Anonymous said...

LeLan....sounds like you are having a good time. Thought your picture was good, the boys liked seeing you on your bike and in your outfit. Looks like the weather will be getting better, now we just need the wind to die down. Keep up the good work!