Friday, February 22, 2008

1 up'd

Yes Tim, you have been 1 up'd. Just when I thought you were the most hardcore, Matt of all people, calls us up to go riding in 19 degree weather after an entire morning of sleeting. (usually I'm the one having to convince people to go ride in the worst of conditions)

And of course I had to document this experience. Mostly for Matt and Steph's friend Reggie, who resides down on Nevis (a Carribean Island). And a little bit because something this dumb needs to be recorded. Grandma, I know what you're thinking. And well, yes, your grandson and his friends aren't the brightest. But, this is what we gotta do just to ride in this dang state.

So click here to watch yet another amazing production of Kansas mountain biking. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grandson - What an AMAGING, AWESOME video. I did have a little reluctancy as to whether to watch it or not as I wasn't sure about you and your awesome friends shooting a video on ICE and SNOW!! I don't think you have met your calling yet. Your blogs and videos are very, very picturesque.
Almost can feel I am right there with you. Love, Grandma