Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Class

You'll be glad to know that the rim is looking okay. It's taken a lot of dings over the years running tubeless anyways and it's in the same great ol' shape it always has been. (Nevertheless I do not recommend riding on the rim and fully expect that next time I will take my losses and walk it in!)

More importantly, I will be instructing a mountain bike class at ESU next spring! That's right, somebody has to take these difficult classes and it might as well be me. The other good news is I already have 3 people signed up! Hey, I was just hoping to have one person. It seems we're on the right track here. Now I get to spend my time planning all of our riding adventures! Oh yeah, and there will be some learning going on of course! ;)

And once again I will make the reminder that the Freedom Ride is coming up in just under 3 weeks (November 7th.) There will be a 15 mile ride and a 35 mile race. But, don't fear, if you want to do the 35 mile distance without racing that is fine as well. There is also a 5k run/walk for all you runners/walkers out there. Come join us for some gravel fun!

No comments: