Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just cuz'

I figure it's been way to long since my last post. I guess not too much has been happening. We had the MS Marble walk this past weekend, despite mother nature's unwillingness to cooperate. Thanks to everyone who came and helped out. Bobby and I just finished up three laps at Camp Alexander, they are smoking fast. (Will be due for some trimming before too long...) Sorry Mike, only 3 laps, don't be too disappointed. I'm off to Tom and Bev's final potluck dinner. Best of luck to them in their journey's! Oh, and ESU jersey's are in. This nearly 2 year project is finally at an end. If I could post pictures I would. Maybe I'll get a new USB cord so I can do that. Seems to be it for now, shouldn't be this long for future posts.

1 comment:

Bryson M said...

Thanks for this blog postt