Monday, January 10, 2011

First Post of the New Year

And I wish I had something great to report. Been on some good rides with some good friends. Hosted our first of hopefully more '"soup 'n spins." Been plugging away at work getting ready for classes to start back up on Wednesday. The Kansas Cycling Association has put out the yearly calendar (although not entirely comprehensive, non-usa cycling sanctioned races won't appear on there), which makes me very excited for racing to start. Got lot's planned for this spring though, so hopefully more exciting posts will be in store in the near future.

1 comment:

bobby said...

I wasn't lying when I told that I come here everyday. it was great hangin last night man can't wait to watch some how I met your mother and make some awesome food! also let's get some gravel in soon.